SUPER STOCK 4 RULES - 2013
RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER
The rules and /or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion does not alter the minimum acceptable requirement. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
In this class, if you win 2 races in a row the 3rd time you race in the current season; you will start in the rear of your Feature event.
All cars MUST wiegh in BEFORE Heat, Qualifying, or Feature Event.
50 pound weight break for full containment seat or Hans Device.
***TIRES MUST PUNCH NO LESS THAN 48 ON DUROMETER TEST***
CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION;
TIRES AND WHEELS:
Weight must be painted white with car number displayed.
2013 Race Guidelines
1. The officials of Gordon Park Speedway will have full authority over all events and in the event of a dispute, the decision of the official
will be final.
2. All cars participating at Gordon Park Speedway will be subject to inspection at any time by Tech Inspector.
3. The absence of a specific rule does not imply approval. Any questions or doubts regarding such matters should be directed to Race officials for clarification.
4. All racecars must have a charged fire extinguisher.
5. Race Receivers are mandatory.
6. Pit Passes... All persons entering the pit area must have a pit pass and sign a release form, and must wear armband on arm only.
7. Rain Check Policy... Absolutely no money refunded. Rain checks will be honored on next make-up race.
8. All drivers must wear approved helmet and full one or two piece fire suit. Boots & gloves are optional.
9. All drivers MUST attend drivers meeting at each event.
10. Any driver suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will be required to take a breath-O-lizer test, If positive, deiver will be DQ, and subject to a $500 fine and possible suspension from events for 2 months.
11. No paricipant shall subject any employee or official to improper or abusive language or gestures at any time.
12. All drivers are responsible for the actions and conduct of their crew.
13. Gordon Park Speedway reserves the right to fine, suspend, or bar any drivers, owners, or pit crew members for disorderly conduct.
14. The rule book is a guideline and can be subject to changes at any time by the Tech Director. Weight may also be added for
infraction of any rules at the Tech Inspector's discretion.
15. All cars must have tow hooks on front and rear bumpers, MANDATORY!
16. All doors on Extreme 4 & Stock V8, must be welded shut.
17. No batteries allowed in driver compartments.
18. Minimum 3 crash bars in front of diver MANDATORY.
Thank you drivers, fans, crew members and sponsors for all you support at Gordon Park Speedway.
Brian Stewart -Track Promoter
Bear Hegre - Tech Director - 706-830-5330